Data of the holder
- Responsible Identity: Nakamas Web SL
- Trade name: Nakamas Web
- NIF/CIF: ESB01855279
- Email: [email protected]
Acceptance of the Terms of Service and Community Rules detailed below:
THEY MAY APPEAR VERY TECHNICAL AND FORMAL FROM THE LEGAL POINT OF VIEW BUT ARE OF VITAL
- Acceptance of these terms of service ("Terms of Service") is a binding legal agreement
between you and the COMPANY regarding the use of the Website and all the products or
services available on the Website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By
accessing or using the Website, you express your agreement with (1) the Terms of
Service, and (2) the Community Rules incorporated and detailed in these general
- Updating the Terms of Service. Although we will attempt to notify readers when major
changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most
current, current version of the Terms of Service. The COMPANY, at its discretion, may
modify or revise these Terms of Service and Policies at any time, and you agree that you
will be bound by these modifications or revisions.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including users who
participate by providing content such as images, information and other materials or
services on the Website.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to modify any aspect of the Website at any time.
- The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service,
Community Rules, and all local, national and international regulations.
- The User agrees not to impersonate another person or organization, which may constitute
a crime of identity theft in accordance with the Spanish Penal Code.
- The User agrees not to harass any other user and use respectful and non-offensive
language with other Users.
- The User agrees not to circumvent, deactivate or interfere with the security-related
functions of the Website that prevent or limit the use or copy of any Content or enforce
the limitations of the use of the Website or its Content therein.
- The use of the signature or avatar is not allowed as a means of promoting or advertising
products, services, affiliate programs or websites, in the event that they contain
advertising or have commercial purposes.
- The use of multiple accounts by the same user is not allowed except in exceptional cases
authorized by an administrator or justified reasons (multiple users on the same
computer, etc.). The detection of this fact can lead to the blocking of all the accounts
associated with the same user and / or permanent blocking of access.
- The use of this website as a means of organizing attacks or spam on any type of service
(forums, websites, etc.) is not permitted. This type of content may be removed and
accounts that do not comply with this rule may also be canceled.
- The administrator and moderators of the website have the right to delete, edit, move or
close any content and / or user account that fails to comply with any of the rules and
obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate by the
- Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the
recipient's sensitivity are not admissible. In such case, we reserve the right to notify
the relevant authorities.
- User submissions must comply with the Google Adsense Content Policy. If a contribution
does not comply with it, it may be eliminated.
- You agree that your behavior on the Website complies with the rules of the community
that will be updated periodically. We ask that you periodically consult them.
Intellectual and industrial property of the Website
- The COMPANY is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has
obtained the corresponding authorizations or licenses for its exploitation, on the
domain name, the trademarks and distinctive signs, the application and the rest of works
and inventions associated with the site. website and the technology associated with it,
as well as its contents, with the exception of the works and content generated by users,
which belong to their corresponding authors, without prejudice to the exploitation
rights of the same that correspond to the COMPANY.
- The contents of this website, including designs, applications, text, images, comics and
source code ("Content"), are protected by intellectual property rights.
- The content of the Website is provided AS IS for your personal information and use only
and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed,
sold, licensed, or exploited for any other purpose without prior written consent. of the
respective holders. The website reserves all rights not expressly in and for the Website
and the contents. You agree not to participate in the use, copy or distribution of any
content that is not expressly allowed here, including any use, copy, or distribution of
third-party User Files obtained through the Website for commercial uses. If you download
or print a copy of the content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other
proprietary notices contained therein.
- THE COMPANY does not voluntarily transfer or share the publications made here by users.
If you consider that the content of the WEBSITE is being copied or distributed on other
websites or applications, we recommend that you stop visiting those websites that copy
the content and harm users who have originally published on this WEBSITE. The content
here exposed is provided publicly only by the users of the WEBSITE for personal use and
no copy or use of this content is transferred, sold or used by any third party website
- The ownership of the content, responses and comments entered by users belongs to their
corresponding authors. The COMPANY is not responsible for the opinions issued by the
authors of such content.
- In the event that you request the COMPANY to obtain the information –including texts,
images and any other work subject to intellectual or industrial property rights-
associated with your profile on other social networks, groups, forums or services,
through the communication of your username, the COMPANY will initiate the necessary
technical measures to fulfill said mandate, obtaining the public and / or private data
associated with your profile on your behalf and representation, and linking to your
profile on the websites corresponding. The COMPANY does not assume any responsibility
derived from the use that you. or other users may carry out the information obtained in
compliance with the mandate described in this section. The user will be solely
responsible for the use of the information obtained through the described procedure and
must take the appropriate measures to prevent such use from constituting an infringement
of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties.
- The brands of third parties that may eventually appear on the website belong to the
third party owners of the same.
Intellectual Property of User Files
- You can send images and text ("User Comments") to the Website. The photos, comments or
any other work or material that users incorporate are collectively known as "User
- 2. You agree that in the event that said User Files are published, they will be made
freely available to other users of the Website, without limitation.
- The User is solely responsible for the User Files submitted and accepts the consequences
of its sending to the Website and its publication. The user affirms, and / or guarantees
to be the owner and / or to have all the necessary rights for the publication of the
User files on the Website, authorizing, therefore, the company for its public
communication, use and exploitation in the in a way they deem appropriate, without any
geographical or temporal limitation.
- Said authorization, which, as the case may be, shall take the legal form of perpetual,
irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, free, sub-license and transferable license to
use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, translate and, in any other way, exploit the
User Files, including the promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Website in
any format and through any communication channel.
- Any third party other than the COMPANY or the physical or legal persons expressly
authorized by it that intend to extract, use, publish or exploit, in any way, the
content generated by users, must obtain, prior and expressly, the consent of their
holders or, where appropriate, the COMPANY.
- The User agrees not to present any material that has intellectual or industrial property
rights or that are protected by commercial secrecy or any other type, including privacy
and advertising rights, except in the case that he is the owner of said rights or have
the permission of the owner to publish the material and grant the Website all the
license rights granted in this document.
Copyright / Intellectual property
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of the copyright owner
and believe that a user submission or other content on our website infringes your copyright,
copyright, you may submit a report. of abuse or DMCA to [email protected] for your
review. We do not need you to send a formal DMCA, a simple email explaining that the subject
is sufficient. An email by DMCA requires the following information: a physical or electronic
signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that
is allegedly infringing copyright infringing copyright information sufficiently to establish
contact with you, such like: address,
- The User understands that by using the Website, the COMPANY is not responsible for the
accuracy, usefulness, security or intellectual property rights of or in relation to the
User Files. The User understands and acknowledges that the User Files may be inaccurate,
offensive and in some cases be indecent or objectionable.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled
by the COMPANY, which has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the
content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Furthermore, the COMPANY
cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Website, you
expressly exclude the COMPANY from all and any liability arising from the use of any
- The COMPANY does not share or endorse, in an enumerative but not limitative way, the
user submissions or the entries, comments, recommendations, advice and opinions
expressed in the User Files, the COMPANY being exempt from any responsibility that may
be caused by the publication in the Website of the Archives of the Users.
- The Website does not allow copyright infringing activities on its Website, and the
COMPANY has the power to delete all content and user submissions that infringe these
rights. The Website reserves the right to delete User Content without prior notice, in
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The obligations, rights and conditions described in this document
are subject to Spanish legislation, in case of conflict, the competent courts and tribunals
will be those of Almería.
Last Update: 16/04/2020